TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to set-up Time Clocking
Labour Category Setup
Make sure that all the non-jobs you need are entered -
See [SAM] - Creating Labour Categories/Rates for further information
Suggested Non Jobs:
Cleaning, R&M (Repairs and Maintenance), Holiday, Sick Leave, Training, Lunch and Early Finish.
Make sure that the following has been setup in technician Maintenance & the Technician Availability has been entered
|1.||General #5 - Technician %|
|2.||Profile - is it filled in?|
|3.||Clocking #1 - Continuous ticked?|
- Technician availability needs to be maintained, as differences from the techs standard hours effects the Labour Hours Summary Report.
- Non Job Labour categories effect the productivity on the Labour Hours Summary Report depending if a Type is selected or not
- Technician transactions can be modified
- Time Clocking postings should be written Off/Up on the job to get correct hours charged on the job and to keep the productivity for the Technician correct
- Any jobs with Time Clock postings that are credited will affect the productivity of the technician.
- It is suggested that an internal job is created to post these transactions onto
- Manual Labour postings affect the Technicians productivity